Thursday, March 19, 2015

Mommy Time - Omoni Oboli With Three Sons & Dog

Posted in: ,

Omoni Oboli is a 21st century woman, married with kids and still hustling a career in show bizness! Her husband is super supportive and she also has to do her bit to keep the home front even as she travels a lot for work. The hard-working actress and director posted the above picture last Sunday with the caption;

Happy Mother's Day to all the beautiful mothers and mothers to be! I use myself as a point of contact to reach all women believing for the fruit of the womb! May the Lord visit you soon!!!

A few days before that, she also posted another picture calling her husband one of her boys, see below :)

She wrote;

#tbt I miss my 4 boys!!! emoji️ but the way my youngest Chizi hangs on to me everytime I am going away breaks my heart. Can't wait to see them!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.