Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Bernard Pivot Blogfest

Posted in:
This blogfest is from Nicole of One Significant Moment.


1. What is your favorite word? LOL...does 'hey!' count?

2. What is your least favorite word? 'bloody' as in the cuss word

3. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally? Good music just takes me away.

4. What turns you off? Limitations, unnecessary ones. I just love me my freedom.

5. What is your favorite curse word? "oh no!"

6. What sound or noise do you love? Thunderstorms

7. What sound or noise do you hate? Crying babies

8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? Astronaut

9. What profession would you not like to do? Medicine

10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? I love you child, welcome.



15 comments:

  1. Ope o!!! Again, I am first...chapter 35 pls!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way, I also would not wanna study Medicine... I mean, respect is what I got for them,but for my own personal practice? **ewwwww**...no disrespect

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL...Honey dame. You got it coming.

    I have no stomach for medicine honestly..

    ReplyDelete
  4. If "bloddy" is your best curse word, you must be one sweet girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL...

    @Wendy, I don't like bloody actually. My least favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  6. these are great answers! I like the "oh no" at the curse word--LOL! And astronaut! Why didn't I think of that??? :o) <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. great answers. if only my swearing were so mild.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh yes, thunderstorms are wonderful. I couldn't go near medicine either and sooo admire those who do!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi! I was by a couple times yesterday but missed your blogfest entry. Think I didn't scroll down enough :( So sorry I'm so late getting here!

    I enjoyed your answers! My husband would love to be an astronaut, too. I'd pass up the chance to go into space, but not him! But I'm with you on hating limitations -- especially ones set on me by others.

    Thanks so much for playing along!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks Nicole, you did a great job putting this together. I wouldn't pass on the chance to see space, it's so fascinating.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Myne, I'm so sorry to take this long to visit your blogfest entry. Normally, I'm try to get around as many as possible and reply to comments on my blog. Work and life just seemed to get in the way! Now I'm playing catch-up.

    I'm with you on the noise of thunderstorms; they can be pretty scary! I love that oh no is your curse word. LOL. You are so polite.

    It was great fun reading your answers.

    ReplyDelete

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.