Monday, August 11, 2014

Kim And Kanye West Receive Sweet Makeovers As Best Disney Couples Of All Time!

Posted in: , ,

Cosmopolitan magazine has worked with Holly Shortall, an Ireland-based fashion illustrator to turn Kim Kardashian and Kanye West into some of the sweetest and most heartwarming couples in Disney's favorite love stories.

I love me some Disney, and I can only wish Kim and Kanye get their forever after.

My favorite is Belle and the Beast above. See the rest of the illustrations below and comment on which is yours?

Aladdin and Jasmine

The Little Mermaid

Sleeping Beauty and Prince Charming

Cinderella and Her Prince 

Frozen

Lion King

Peter Pan and Tinkerbell

The Princess and The Frog

Pocahuntas




4 comments:

  1. Mine is sleeping beauty.
    Hi Myne!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Cinderella best but these are not flattering illustrations

    ReplyDelete
  3. With this ones, I prefer them as beauty and the beast hahaha.

    ReplyDelete

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.