Monday, August 11, 2014

#RIPRobinWilliams - Wife Releases Statement On Losing Her Best Friend

Posted in: , ,

Robin Williams married Susan Schneider in 2011 and they were together till his death this afternoon. She has released a statement saying;
“This morning, I lost my husband and my best friend, while the world lost one of its most beloved artists and beautiful human beings.

“I am utterly heartbroken.

“On behalf of the Robin’s family, we are asking for privacy during our time of profound grief.

“As he is remembered, it is our hope the focus will not be on Robin’s death, but on the countless moments of joy and laughter he gave to millions.”

I am one of those millions to whom Robon Williams brought joy and laughter.

I am still in utter and complete shock! At first I thought this was a hoax, but it is real. I grew up watching his comedies and movies, and even saw a few episodes from his last TV show, The Crazy Ones. Hmmm...

May his soul rest in peace and God comfort his wife, children and those who mourn at this time.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.