Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Linda Ikeji's Blog Has Been Removed?!

Posted in: ,

I just woke up some minutes ago and as usual, I was visiting my favorite blogs, when I found that Linda's blog has been removed?

I did a quick google search and found a thread about it on Nairaland.


@ 4.10pm on Wenesday 8 October 2014, http://lindaikeji.blogspot.com/ was finally blocked and i guess her haters are presently winning, lets relax as other Drama Unfolds

Please what is the drama? I hope this is not about her showing off her new car?





3 comments:

  1. The drama is alleged plagiarism from other websites; both local and foreign

    ReplyDelete
  2. Toouching! I hope her blog get restored asap. Thanks for writing about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've found out more now. And I'm just learning from it all.

    ReplyDelete

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.