Friday, November 7, 2014

Model Ify Jones Slams Iyanya's Topless Photos - And I Totally Agree With Her

Posted in: , ,

It may be the drama with Yvonne Nelson last year, I called him a douchebag then, but Iyanya is so unattractive to me.

So I was totally nodding my head as I read Nigerian international model Ify Jones tweets that the topless pictures Iyanya regularly shares on his social media do nothing for her.


I follow Iyanya on Instagram and I see his topless posts as well and shake my head. All the blogs shared the pictures above this morning, and carried the stills from his video Mr. Oreo which is what he titled the picture, but it just wasn't for me.

Like Ify Jones said, some ladies are obviously wowed, Iyanya regularly shares pictures from his shows where the women are mobbing him to get a feel of his chest or abs or crotch.

I wish him and them the best, but for me, the heart has to eat before the eyes and so if I think your personlaity is off, it's very likely I'll miss how attractive you really are.

Truth be told, I don't know Iyanya personally, and he may be the absolute best guy one can ever meet, but my perception has already been spoiled. The abs don't mean anything, I don't see any good looks, just feels like he's trying too hard.

Who else thinks personality affects how attractive you percieve others?





1 comment:

  1. Yasssssss!!!!!! I thought I was the only one who felt this way about him. His music and body does absolutely nothing for me and I would thank him to keep his clothes on. No tea, no shade.

    ReplyDelete

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.