Monday, December 8, 2014

Chris Brown Apologizes Publicly To Karrueche, Calls Her His Baby Girl

Posted in: , , ,

Chris Brown insists what he has for Karrueche Tran is real love, and he has apologized for all the mean things he said to her and about her in his rants of a couple of days ago. The singer/rapper posted the photo above on his instagram page with the caption;

Being young and dumb is one of my strong suits and emotional at best. I love hard and react impulsively when I'm hurt at times. I don't think social media is a place to air out or hash out personal problems and a nigga feel hella wack for doing it. So I am apologizing.

I live in a glass house and the same shit that makes me great also is my curse. Everybody know I love that girl. I don't care how my image my look to the public because I'm still gonna be the best at what I do. I just want baby girl to know I apologize!

Meanwhile, Drake has hit back saying he never dated Karrueche. The only time they hung out in Toronto, she was there as a friend of someone else he was dating. According to TMZ;

Drake is furious that Chris Brown has used him as a scapegoat in his breakup with Karrueche Tran ... deflecting his own responsibility by suggesting she was his side piece.

Brown re-ignited his feud with Drake by Instagraming Saturday that Drake secretly dated Karrueche earlier this year while Chris rotted away in a jail cell...

Sources connected with Drake say there's NO truth to the dating allegation ... he says Karrueche isn't even his type. As one source puts it, "Drake's an ass man. Think about it, all the strippers he gets with ... the first out of his type was Rihanna."

Drake acknowledges he hung out with Karrueche in Toronto ... but only because she was friends with a girl who he was hooking up with.

I wonder if Chris Brown's apology has anything to do with Karrueche saying he mistreated her? Knowing people might link that back to his physical abuse of Rihanna, Chris Brown may just be trying to save face...



1 comment:

  1. that guy is as stupid as the lawyer he helped him out of jail, he shd go back so that we rest.

    ReplyDelete

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.