Monday, December 8, 2014

Eva Mendes Opens Up On Baby Daughter And Being a New Mom

Posted in: ,

Eva Mendes was full of laughter after being shown a fake first photo of her newborn baby girl Esmeralda while appearing on The Ellen DeGeneres Show, that aired last Wednesday.

The 40-year-old actress and partner Ryan Gosling welcomed their baby girl about three months ago. The couple never admitted the pregnancy but are now opening up about being parents. Ellen asked Eva a few questions while on the show and got honest responses.



Is her daughter sleeping through the night?

“No! No, God now. She’s two months! You know we’re getting the hang of it, the sleeping thing, but yeah I’m exhausted and it’s the best. Really, I’m so incredibly tired. I thought I was tired before at times, but no. Nothing like this, but I wouldn’t have it any other way.”

On how she lost her baby weight

“You know, breast-feeding. I’ve always heard it. It really does help to shrink your uterus back to normal size. It does! I know it’s a really weird thing to say, but it does. It’s the best yeah. So it’s breast-feeding is really helping and then obviously you want to be healthy for the baby because she’s eating kind of what I’m eating so you want to make good choices.”



Photo Credits - Michael Rozman/Warner Bros



No comments:

Post a Comment

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.