Monday, December 8, 2014

Nuella Njubigbo Shares Photos Of Newborn Daughter - Baby Tess

Posted in: , ,

Nuella Njubigbo and her husband Tchidi Chikere announced the arrival of their baby last week and the actress has now shared new photos of her beautiful baby girl with her fans. This is her first child, but the fourth for Tchidi Chikere who already has three sons with ex-wife, Sophia Chikere.

The excited new mother, also posted a caption that showed her heartfelt gratitude to God for safe delivery. The baby's full names are Adachi Testimony, but Nuella reveals she's called Baby Tess. See her post and more photos below...


"Thank you My Lord, My God, My Everything for this divine gift.. Only you did this for us and all glory goes back to you Lord. Welcome My Sunshine. She is called "Baby Tess" .... Still cant believe this precious, sweet, adorable, little angel is ours.... Awesome!!! Who am I Lord that you are mindful of me??? I will tell the world of your greatness and Supremacy! She is my "Testimony of God's good works in our lives."







No comments:

Post a Comment

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.