Monday, December 8, 2014

James Franco and Seth Rogen Get Naked, Again

Posted in: ,

James Franco and Seth Rogen are really going all out to promote their new movie, The Interview, a controversial comedy about assassinating North Korea's president Kim Jung Un. Some say the movie have something to do with the hacking of Sony Pictures Entertainment and subsequent leaking of some movies as well as the actor's salaries.

But the actors are not deterred as they continue to hype the film. After James Franco hosted the SNL show on Friday, the two star actos spent the weekend getting naked together. First was their “leaked Christmas card” and then a turn on Discovery's Naked and Afraid.

James Franco posted the Christmas card on his Instagram with the caption;

HAPPY HOLIDAYS, Y'ALL!! emoji️SETH and JAMES!!! @sethrogen @nbcsnl


In Discovery Channel’s reality series Naked and Afraid, a survivalist challenge of living in the wilderness for 21 days, the stars were also not shy about getting naked with each other. But no, they did not do the challenge, though James Franco brought sunglasses and Seth Rogen brought toilet paper to see them through.



Some lines from their clip in the show, via EntertainThis...

“We are arguably more naked and more afraid than any people that have been on this show.” – Rogen
“I’m even more naked than all the other people, because everyone wants to see me naked.”- Franco
“He claims he sleep-gropes, but I’ve never heard of that. He says it’s diagnosed, so I guess it’s a real thing.” – Rogen
“I’ve been training for this show just by watching it. I’ve played a knight, I’ve been a boxer, I cut my own arm off, I flew around on a glider and fought Spider-Man. I am well, well equipped for this thing—probably more than anybody that’s been on this show.” – Franco
“I was hoping to be teamed up with a woman, but I guess Franco is the next best thing. He’s pretty much hairless. Take your glasses off, he’s pretty much a woman.” – Rogen
“If we were back in the city, and it was just me and Seth in an apartment or something, we probably wouldn’t be cuddling, because it would be all weird. But out here, you can cuddle, and it’s OK.” – Franco
“Why would anybody do this? This is the stupidest idea for a show I’ve ever even thought of. This is the stupidest show that could ever be on television.” – Franco



No comments:

Post a Comment

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.