Friday, January 9, 2015

Couple Love - Uche Jombo Wishes Husband Sweet Happy Birthday

Posted in: , ,

Uche Jombo is currently in the US with her husband of two years, Kenney Rodriguez. The couple got married in a beach wedding in his country of Puerto Rico in May 2012. Today is Kenny's birthday and Uche wrote him this sweet love message to celebrate him, the words in spanish make it personal and extra special. Read below...;


Feliz cumpleanos mi amor... The one who first told me that Love and Passion are healthy human emotions and then set out to prove IT. Happy birthday to my husband kenney. ..may you continue to feel more, Experience more and grow more. Yo te amo Kenney Rodriguez #laFamilia #CapricornMan


Feliz cumpleanos mi amor - Happy birthday my love

Yo te amo - I love you

#laFamilia - Family



1 comment:

  1. That's so sweet...i think they got married in 2012 so it's three years tho

    ReplyDelete

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.