Friday, January 9, 2015

Tonto Dike Is Still Mrs X - Shows Off Goodies From Her Mystery Man

Posted in: ,

Many people guessed that Malivelihood was Tonto Dike's Mr X until he was seen flaunting another woman on his social media. Some then used that as definitive proof the couple had broken up. But if the two were ever together, it must have been a long time ago. Or maybe all her men are Mr X until she is ready to announce him to the world. For now, the Nollywood actress appears content showing off the goodies she gets from the mysterious man and just having some fun. With one of her recent pictures she wrote;

Nothing we are is by CHANCE, IT'S ALL BECAUSE OF THE GRACE OF GOD* I hope today brings u as much Joy as Life Has given me & Beyond** GOODMORNINGAWESOMEFOLKS #MRSX.


In another post, she gushes about her love for Mr X by posting the famous Elizabeth Browning poem that counts the many ways to be loved.

How do I love thee? Let me count the ways. I love thee to the depth and breadth and height My soul can reach, when feeling out of sight For the ends of Being and ideal Grace. I love thee to the level of every day's Most quiet need, by sun and candlelight. I love thee freely, as men strive for Right; I love thee purely, as they turn from Praise. I love with a passion put to use In my old griefs, and with my childhood's faith. I love thee with a love I seemed to lose With my lost saints, I love thee with the breath, Smiles, tears, of all my life! and, if God choose, I shall but love thee better after death. #MRX






No comments:

Post a Comment

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.