Friday, January 9, 2015

#FreeCommunityCollege‬ - Obama Proposes Making Two Years Of Community College Free

Posted in: , ,

Who else is just loving President Obama right now? I'm so digging how visionary and in touch with the pulse of his country our US president is at all times. President Barack Obama doesn't just sit in the capital and talk, he has an idea of what and where things are pinching and has options on how to fix it.

The President has proposed ‪#‎FreeCommunityCollege‬ for hard-working students across the nation, inspired by ‪#‎TennesseePromise‬, and I'm all for it. Many are too, who prefer their tax money to be used for this than prison funding. I might even go back to school!

Hear the president speak below...






No comments:

Post a Comment

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.