Thursday, February 5, 2015

Cristiano Ronaldo Shows Off Toned Abs In Only His Underwear

Posted in: , ,

I don't know which is sexier, the underwear or the man as Cristiano Ronaldo shows off his incredible physique for his new CR7 by Cristiano Ronaldo Underwear Spring/Summer 2015 collection campaign.

The 29-year-old soccer star was recently reported to have ended his long-term relationship with Russian model Irina Shayk and this shirtless and buff photoshoot may just be his reentry into the dating scene.

Shot by fashion photographer Rankin, Ronaldo says of the underwear collection,

“I love vibrant colours and underwear is a great way to experiment with different looks. The bright pink and red in the new collection and the bold patterns gives it a distinctive look for Spring/Summer- I like to make sure that the collection stands out! I’m really proud of it.”








No comments:

Post a Comment

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.