Thursday, February 5, 2015

North West Learns To Play Piano & Dance Ballet [Photos]

Posted in: , ,

North West may not be old enough to start school but first time mom Kim Kardashian can't wait for all that! The one and half year old is already learning ballet and the piano. An excited Kim shared a few photos on Instagram yesterday showing off her beautiful daugter in a black tutu and cute white sandals. Did someone ask why Nori is always in black?

Anyway, Kim tagged the photo above, "My tiny dancer." Check out North West also learning an instrument, "Morning piano session" and  "my princess ballerina baby".








1 comment:

  1. I wonder how long before she strips for the magazines. After all, that is her mother's stock-in-trade.

    ReplyDelete

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.