Thursday, February 5, 2015

Kerry Washington Slammed For Photoshop Fail and Looking White On Instyle Cover

Posted in: , ,

I thought I was the only one who went huh! when I saw this Kerry Washington cover for InStyle magazine’s March 2015 edition. The ABC’s Scandal actress shared the photo on her Instagram and most of her fans have reacted strongly, and negatively, to the cover picture.

But seriously, does that look anything like Kerry Washington? Apart from her upper lip, all other features look so totally different, I can barely recognise her! Olivia Pope fans and Gladiators are calling her out on photoshop fail, and looking white on the cover. But I guess it's not Kerry's fault but that of the photographers and magazine editors. Check out tweets against the cover below and share what you think...
















More photos from the shoot;







No comments:

Post a Comment

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.