Thursday, February 5, 2015

Lashed With Belt By 65-Year-Old Husband, Yejide Badmus Warns Against Domestic Violence

Posted in: , ,

Yejide Badmus is speaking out on her experience of domestic violence, and the last straw that broke the camel's back, after her pictures went viral on social media yesterday. And you won't believe that it's not the pictures up there that got her to leave. Yejide stayed for almost another full year after the beating with a leather belt and metal buckle left her with those scars you see.

It was another incident involving a stabbing which left her at the point of death that finally opened her eyes. She is now warning and educating other women, and men, not to endure violent relationships, and to leave while they're still alive. Read below in her own words.

READ ALSO - Woman Stabs Husband To Death In Bayelsa After Domestic Dispute
This is Yejide's story.

Am sure majority of you all would be wondering what's all these talk of domestic violence all about? Lots of you are going through it right now,some had been through it before, while some will go through it sooner than later, I had been in it for three solid yrs of serious battering and assault but stayed there cos of African mentality that women endure all kinds of hardship in any relationship.

But guess what domestic violence is not one of it, kept it all bottled inside of me taking the Shit, but had to take a walk and bow when I saw the gate of heaven, don't be deceived or floored by any man/woman behavior, we humans are the most complicated creatures to understand, it has nothing to do with age or exposure, you will be surprised that the older they are the more animalistic their behavior.

Please am not ashamed sharing these with you all cos I never can say whose life am saving @ the moment, you back biting assholes, please go ahead and make fun but am not bothered cos what you all are facing in your matrimonial home or relationship is worse off what I or any body had.

Got engaged to a 65yr old man, thinking the older the better, older men take care of younger ladies and vice versa but alas it's all lies, this elderly man is not what he made me think he was, instead he's nothing but animal, below is my picture of one of his assault, I call it MAJOR MASSACRE " COS I was beaten from 12pm midnight till 5am in the morning with no one to help but almighty allah that says it's not yet time for me to die, he went Scott free cos there's absolutely nothing I can do, cos of the name he carries. NAME" That's another thing we ladies should be careful of.

After these incident, stayed in the relationship for another one year plus, even stick by him when he had close shave with death when robbers attacked him and had serious broken limb,was in the hospital with him for 9 solid months, lost my kid bro in between his crises(Badmus Oriyomi ) of blessed memory) both home and abroad, you would think the assault would stop with his condition? Nope, instead took advantage of his crippleness to assault me more and went ahead to call British police (crying pathetically) that I maltreated him cause he's a disabled patient.

After stabbing me in my jaw with wine opener, that was when I made up my mind that if I don't quit then I will be dead sooner than later.

Am out of the relationship happier and back to be my old self, am back to the good old yejide badmus that everybody knows, the jolly good girl that love life too much to sacrifice for any one.

Pls if you are going through such thing, am begging you to please take a walk now before its too late, loads of people are dead right now while some are maimed for life, am maimed too but won't let it disturb my joy or happiness in life, don't think about the goodies he/ she might be offering, guess what, you can do better for your self than you think if you are not the lazy type that believe his/ her survival depend on human rather than God and hard work.

Please am sharing these not because I need anybody's pity, nope, I don't need it cos am very okay and am sharing these cos I want you all too to learn, no relationship is do or die.

Guess what, after sending the bastard and loser packing from my very own rented apartment, after standing up to his assault this time around and beaten him blue black, lols, went about justifying himself that he went to soothsayers and was told I was responsible for his crippleness, so he took a walk. LOLS!

Please ladies and gentlemen, here's a lesson for us to learn from, you women / man beater, stop before its too late. Hope am able to save a life today if not life's. Social media shouldn't be where we wear gorgeous cloths with flashy cars to intimidate your fellow peers but should be where we share both joy and sadness bit most especially educate each other.

For those wondering who the ex-husband is, and why Yejide felt his NAME would save him from justice, a friend has this to say;

And it should be noted that culprit is Kayode Fashola, the elder brother of Governor Fashola, I am sure you all can see the striking resemblance. And nobody was even able to question him or punish him cos according to yejide, he has immunity and that makes him untouchable. Only in Nigeria such evil people enjoy immunity. Various other beating happened in the UK but this very pictures happened in naija in their surelere home. Right now as I speak, Kayode Fashola lives in that surelere home. She endured the horrific relationship both in the UK and naija.

Yejide made the post on her FB page and shared these photos.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.