Thursday, February 5, 2015

Genevieve Nnaji Missing In Movies But Chilling In Her Personal Life [Photos]

Posted in: ,

Who else is missing her in movies? I know I am. The last movie I can remember Genevieve Nnaji featuring in was Half of a Yellow Sun, and her role in it was tiny. She was really good in Ije and Tango with Me, and I was looking forward to more. Maybe Genevieve and I are old school and it's time for the youngies. Anyways, I look forward to seeing her back in relevant and fitting roles that she can do justice.

In the meantime, the 'Julia Roberts of Africa' is chilling and enjoying her personal life. See romantic date with her mystery boo here. This time, the nollywood actress shared photos from a visit to a private beach. Enjoy...








No comments:

Post a Comment

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.